Lawn Irrigation in Michigan
Wouldn’t it be nice if watering your lawn were as simple as just spraying some water? Sadly, though, there’s more to it than that. That’s where our lawn irrigation in Michigan can help. We’ll take the hassle and guesswork out of watering so you can sit back and watch your lawn thrive!
Get a Free Estimate
About this Service
When trusting your yard’s well-being to a lawn care company, you need a local one that you can count on. We’ve served communities across Michigan for more than 35 years and maintain the mom-and-pop-shop level of service that our customers have come to expect. Our commitment to customer service runs deep and we can’t wait to put our experience to work for you today!
Our lawn irrigation service includes:
- Reliable and professional installation from qualified experts.
- Exclusive use of industry-best Hunter and Rainbird systems.
- Seasonal maintenance to keep your system functioning year-round.
- Start up service to ensure maximum results from day one.
- Available general maintenance for pre-existing irrigation systems.
- And much more!
One of the biggest drawbacks to conventional watering is that, even when done with care, it can be enormously wasteful. When you have a professionally installed irrigation system, though, your water waste will drop significantly. Our systems utilize wireless rain sensors which will tell your irrigation controllers exactly when and when not to activate. In doing so, you’ll only water when you need it and in precise amounts to eliminate waste and save money! There’s no more precious resource than water, so let us help you use it well.
Customer Service that Puts You First
Here at Grosse Ile, your satisfaction and peace of mind always come before anything else. We understand that committing to a full lawn irrigation system can be a daunting prospect, which is exactly why we go the extra mile to keep things simple.
Our automated VIP irrigation program includes:
- Automatic startups and shutdowns as needed.
- Springtime pre-scheduling starting each April.
- Prompt and friendly appointment confirmation.
- Automatic renewal for your convenience.
- Available prepay discounts.
On top of the installation and maintenance of irrigation systems, we have a Certified Backflow Device Specialist that can perform backflow testing as mandated by the state and local municipalities. Using specialized equipment, our Backflow Pros division will conduct an assessment to ensure that the backflow preventers—which act as barriers to prevent harmful contaminants from entering our community’s potable water supply—are keeping the water flowing in the right direction.
Our services include:
- An inspection by a Certified Technician specializes in testing PVB and RPZ units.
- Backflow testing for sprinkler systems, as well as within commercial buildings, dentist offices, and some doctor offices.
- Repairs to devices that do not pass the pressure test.
What's included in this service
Areas We Service in Michigan
As a locally-owned and operated lawn care company, we take immense pride in serving communities across the downriver area. Our service spans across the entire region and is underscored by the small town work ethic and ethos that we’ve had since day one.