What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Flat Rock
A healthy, vibrant lawn goes a long way toward helping your home stand out from the pack. Keeping it that way, however, particularly in the face of Michigan’s challenging weather, is easier said than done. That’s precisely why you need the very best lawn care in Flat Rock to help you keep your yard looking gorgeous all year! When you let us get to work on your lawn, you can expect:
- Seasonally-adjusted fertilizer applications.
- Pre and post-emergent weed treatment.
- Lawn aeration and seeding.
- Protection from cold weather.
- Grub control included.
- And much more!
Effective and Eco-Friendly Service
Since we first opened our doors in 1986, environmental stewardship has been one of the central aspects of our approach to lawn care. Today, that means every product we use carries the EPA’s stamp of approval and is specifically designed to be both eco-friendly and highly effective. When you work with us, there’s no need to choose between a healthy lawn and a healthy environment. To us, they’re one and the same!
Get a Free Estimate
Serving the Downriver Area for 35+ Years
Having an experienced lawn care company on your side can make all the difference when it comes to getting the yard of your dreams. And with more than 35 years of local, hands-on experience to our name, our team of experts at Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizing brings plenty to your yard every time we come by. So the next time you look at your grass and decide that it could use a hand, give us a call!
Lawn Aeration in Flat Rock
Lawn aeration might not be something most people are familiar with, but it is an important step to making your lawn healthy and full. In order for your lawn to grow and thrive, it needs to breathe and be able to get the proper nutrients. A lawn aeration service in Flat Rock will target the compacted, dry grass on your property. Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizing has the tools and expertise to perform an aeration service in Flat Rock that satisfies all your lawn’s needs.
How Is Aeration Performed?
An aeration service is performed by pulling 2-3 inch plugs of soil out of the ground about every three inches in order to ease the compaction of the soil and allow water and nutrients to spread throughout the lawn more thoroughly. It is a treatment best implemented in the fall.
The benefits of aeration include:
- Improved intake of fertilizer and water on the lawn.
- Improved reliance of lawn in all conditions.
- Better drought and heat stress tolerance.
No one likes the sight of weeds on their lawn. These unsightly plants stick out from lush green grass like a sore thumb. Pulling and spraying for weeds is tiresome and time-consuming. The professionals at Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizing can help you manage and control these lawn invaders through our signature lawn care program. Our high-quality and exceptional 6-step lawn care program helps to prevent and get rid of weeds by:
- Using a high-quality pre-emergent during the first application that targets germinating weeds such as dandelions.
- Use of a post-emergent to destroy these unruly plants on contact during our second and third applications.
- Utilization of spot spray designed to deliver a precise amount of weed killer directly to your weeds without impacting the turf surrounding it.
- All of our products meet EPA standards and are family and pet friendly.