What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Monroe
Like you, we appreciate the satisfaction of a job well done. Our lawn care technicians take pride in their work, and won’t settle for anything less than the best. That’s why all our lawn care services are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
When you choose Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizing for lawn care maintenance, you can expect:
- Season-specific lawn fertilization for optimal health.
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control that keeps weeds out of the picture.
- Fall lawn aeration to revitalize your turf.
- Cold weather treatments that prepare your grass for the frosty months.
- Grub control and prevention to keep your turf green all summer.
- Guaranteed satisfaction for total peace of mind.
- And more!
Quality lawn care shouldn’t jeopardize the health of your family or local ecosystem. This is why we only use EPA-approved products and techniques that don’t endanger your loved ones or the surrounding environment.
Get a Free Estimate
Serving the Downriver Area for 35+ Years
Having an experienced lawn care company on your side can make all the difference when it comes to getting the yard of your dreams. And with more than 35 years of local, hands-on experience to our name, our team of experts at Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizing brings plenty to your yard every time we come by. So the next time you look at your grass and decide that it could use a hand, give us a call!
As the seasons change and your lawn sees more and more routine foot traffic, you may see patches of thinning or dry grass, standing water, and nuisance weeds develop. Don’t worry though because as annoying as it is, it’s normal and there’s an easy fix. We’re talking of course, about our lawn aeration in Monroe. Here at Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizing, we’re believers in at least one aeration service a year, typically performed in fall. And when done in conjunction with our overseeding service and available grub control treatments, you’ll have a lawn you can be proud of come springtime! A few significant benefits of aeration service include:
- Loosening of dense soil which has become compacted over a year of routine wear.
- Increased access to water, nutrients, and oxygen for both stressed turfgrasses and the surrounding soil biome.
- A decrease in standing water on your lawn which reduces the spread of lawn disease and fungi.
- An overall healthier growing environment for your grass to thrive and outcompete invasive weeds.
- The full, green, and lush lawn that you’ve always wanted.
- And many more!