What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Allen Park
Lawn care is a broad topic that can cover a wide range of services. At Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizer, we have been serving the community of Allen Park with quality lawn care service for 35 years and counting. We understand that each landscape requires different approaches which is why we offer tailor-made programs just for your yard. Our lawn care program is designed to kill weeds, feed, and maintain the health of your Michigan lawns all year long. The program includes:
- Seasonal Lawn Fertilization
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control
- Post-Emergent Weed Control
- Cold Weather Treatments
- Fall Lawn Aeration
- Grub Control
- And much more!
Effective and Eco-Friendly Service
Since we first opened our doors in 1986, environmental stewardship has been one of the central aspects of our approach to lawn care. Today, that means every product we use carries the EPA’s stamp of approval and is specifically designed to be both eco-friendly and highly effective. When you work with us, there’s no need to choose between a healthy lawn and a healthy environment. To us, they’re one and the same!
Get a Free Estimate
Lawn Irrigation In Allen Park
An essential part of lawn care maintenance is lawn irrigation. Watering your lawn is essential to maintaining a healthy yard, but sticking to a watering schedule can be tedious and time-consuming. Manual watering can also be quite wasteful. The amount of water you waste will drop significantly with an automatic irrigation system. At Grosse Ile, we offer automatic sprinkler installations so that you can have the healthy green lawn you have always dreamed of with less effort and less waste.
Our Lawn Irrigation Programs Include:
- Spring Startup
- Backflow Testing
Sprinkler Repair in Allen Park
At Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler and Fertilizing we have been providing the Allen Park community with a wide range of maintenance and repair services for sprinkler and irrigation systems. With over 38 years of experience, we are a trusted local company that prioritizes customer service.
Here are the benefits of choosing us for your sprinkler and irrigation needs:
- Reliable and expert installation of industry-best Hunter and Rainbird systems.
- Seasonal maintenance to ensure your system functions properly year-round.
- Start-up service to optimize performance from day one.
- General maintenance for pre-existing irrigation systems.
- Certified Backflow Device Specialist for backflow testing and assessment.
- Repairs for devices that do not pass the pressure test.
Lawn Fertilization in Allen Park
Transform your lawn into a thriving oasis with our fertilizing program. Not only will your grass look healthy, but it will also be stronger and more resistant to outside forces.
Here's what you can expect when we arrive at your home:
- Improved Overall Growth: Our slow-release granular fertilizer helps your lawn grow stronger and greener, making it the envy of the neighborhood.
- Protection for the Soil: Our fertilizing program not only feeds your grass but also enriches the soil underneath, ensuring long-lasting health and vitality.
- Resistance to Pests: Our grub preventative and weed control applications help protect your lawn from pesky critters and unsightly weeds.
Invest in your lawn's future with our comprehensive fertilizing program. Watch as your grass flourishes and becomes the talk of the block.
Outdoor Lighting In Allen Park
We all love to entertain outdoors but when the sun sets and you don’t have any outdoor lights, the party could come to a swift end. To keep the party going all night, consider installing outdoor lighting. Adding some outdoor lighting not only looks nice but provides other benefits as well:
- Safety: It’s important that you and your guests can see when they are walking around. Lights along sidewalks and driveways can add a welcoming warmth to your home and make people feel safe.
- Security: A dark house tells people and potential burglars that no one is home. Adding a few automatic security lights around the outside of your home is usually all it takes to deter potential burglars.