What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Brownstown
A beautiful green lawn can set your home apart more than just about anything, but sadly, there's no magic solution to get it to where you want it to be. Proper lawn care takes work and experience, and if you don’t have the extra hours to put in, it can become an exercise in frustration. Spare yourself the headache and finally get the turf of your dreams with Grosse Ile!
Our lawn care is a year-round service with systems that are designed to keep your turf healthy across all four seasons and includes:
- Seasonal lawn fertilization.
- Pre and post-emergent weed treatments.
- Fall lawn aeration.
- Cold weather protection.
- Grub control.
- Guaranteed satisfaction.
- And more!
Serving the Downriver Area Since 1986
At Grosse Ile, we’re proud to be a small, locally-owned and operated lawn care company and to have served the entire downriver area for more than 35 years. It’s that level of hands-on experience and dedication to our customers that makes us the number one choice in Southeastern Michigan for a wide variety of lawn care and maintenance services. So when it’s time to whip your yard into shape, look to us to get the job done!
Get a Free Estimate
Lawn Aeration in Brownstown
From time to time, your turf may undergo some seemingly mysterious and negative changes. Grass will thin and droop, unexplained brown patches will develop, and areas of standing water may stick around for longer and longer. When that does happen though, the solution is almost always a simple one—a lawn aeration service! Conducted once or twice a year by a trained professional, can benefit your grass in a whole host of ways, including:
- Use aeration to loosen compacted soil to allow easier root penetration and water absorption.
- Increasing soil oxygen levels.
- Allowing easier water and nutrient uptake for grass and other plants.
- Reducing standing water levels which can cause the spread of fungus and disease.
- Creating a healthier growing environment for grass which can allow it to outcompete weeds and resist pests.
- And many others!
Weed Control in Brownstown
No matter how enthusiastic or passionate of a gardener you are, we’re guessing that you don’t like to pull up weeds. So when they do inevitably make their way onto your turf, let us get rid of them for you with our lawn weed control in Brownstown. The downriver area is home to some nasty and aggressive weeds which, given the chance, will overtake your entire yard before you know it, choking out desirable plants. Stay a step ahead of invasive vegetation and let our technicians treat the following weeds:
- Wild Carrots (AKA Queen Anne’s Lace)
- And many more!
On its surface, no aspect of lawn care sounds simpler than watering. But when you dig deeper, you’ll find that keeping your grass hydrated is much more complicated than meets the eye. Take the guesswork out of the job and potentially save yourself hundreds of dollars that would otherwise have gone to waste with or irrigation in Brownstown. Installed and maintained by the area’s best irrigation company, you can rely on us to:
- Keep your lawn hydrated to the ideal level all year.
- Eliminate water waste, benefiting both you and the environment.
- Maintain the irrigation system all year, keeping it functioning at maximum efficiency.
- Start it up and shut it down automatically, based on your needs.
- Provide general upkeep for pre-existing sprinkler irrigation systems.
- And more!
The township of Brownstown requires regular backflow testing performed by a State of Michigan Certified Backflow Tester—and that's where we come in. Our Backflow Pros division offers testing for sprinkler systems, as well as select commercial buildings, dentist offices, and doctor offices. Our Certified Backflow Device Specialist will inspect your system and perform repairs to any devices that do not pass the pressure test.
Say goodbye to brown spots and thinning grass with our top-notch fertilizer applications in Brownstown. Our experienced lawn care technicians will thoroughly inspect your lawn to determine the best fertilizing program for your unique needs.
Here are just a few features of our lawn care program:
- Lawn Inspection: Our knowledgeable team will examine your lawn and create a customized fertilizing plan to ensure a healthy lawn.
- Six Fertilization Applications Per Year: We use slow-release granular fertilizer to give your grass the nutrients it needs to thrive.
- Our Fertilizer Program: Our comprehensive fertilizer program includes grub preventative, crabgrass control, and weed control to keep your lawn healthy and pest-free.
With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can trust that our team of experts will give you the healthy lawn you deserve.
Having a healthy, fertilized yard is more than just staying on top of maintenance throughout the year. That’s why we are here to help you attain the dream yard you’ve always wanted! Our supplementary services include:
- Outdoor Lighting: Lighting can do wonders to not only your yard but your home all around! Let us take this chore off your hands as we offer outdoor lighting design and installation to provide a beautiful atmosphere throughout your property.
- Holiday Lighting: Everyone loves to get into the Christmas spirit, but you may not enjoy untangling the old Christmas lights sitting in your storage room to begin decorating. Our team will take over all your decorating stress with a fully designed plan to give you the best lighting around your home! After the holiday season is over, we’ll come back and take the decorations down so you don’t have to!
Trust Our 35+ Years of Experience
At Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizing, we’ve served the downriver area since 1986. In those decades, we’ve gained the valuable hands-on experience that you should be able to expect from a lawn care company. Our local experience and total commitment to customer service sets us apart from the crowd and we’re looking forward to showing the difference that quality care can make. So give us a call today to get started!