What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Wyandotte
Not everyone has the time for lawn care, but you can bet everyone wants a great lawn! That’s where we come in—we have been servicing the Downriver community since 1986 and have the experience and equipment needed to deliver the ideal lawn.
When you partner with us for lawn care, you can expect:
- Seasonal fertilizer applications to feed your grass what it needs to flourish.
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control that protects your turf.
- Fall lawn aeration to reduce soil compaction and increase resilience.
- Cold weather treatments that help your grass weather Michigan winters.
- Grub control to prevent dead patches of grass.
- And more!
Family Friendly Lawn Care
We believe a beautiful lawn should not be at odds with the safety of your family or the soundness of the surrounding ecosystem. We pride ourselves on eco- and family-friendly lawn care maintenance because that’s the way we think it should be! Our expert technicians only use EPA-approved products and techniques, ensuring you, your family, and your environment are safe.
Get a Free Estimate
Lawn Aeration in Wyandotte
Lawn aeration is a very important yet often overlooked aspect of lawn care. Over time your lawn can become compacted, resulting in less nutrients being absorbed, and your lawn becoming patchy. Lawn aeration can help. Aeration creates holes in the turf to loosen the soil underneath. This helps relieve the environmental stressors put on your lawn. An aerated lawn is a happy lawn, which is why so many of our customers contact Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizer for our lawn aeration service!
The benefits of this critical lawn maintenance service includes:
- Remove thatch - The thatch will make it nearly impossible for your grass to get the proper nutrients to grow green, full, and beautiful.
- Loosen the soil - This loosening of the soil breaks up the thatch and allows open air and other important nutrients to reach the roots of the grass.
- Promotes a nutrient-rich soil - The soil is able to get the nutrients it needs due to aerating the lawn.
Local Experts You Can Trust
Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler & Fertilizer is a locally-owned-and-operated business, which means we care about the state of your lawn as much as we care about our own. This is why we offer 20% off your first service with us! Our skilled technicians will do whatever it takes to give you the luscious, green lawn you’re looking for. Contact us today for your free estimate!
Weeds in your lawn are undesirable not only because they ruin the uniform look of your grass, but because they steal water and nutrients from your turf. If left unchecked, dandelions, clover, and crabgrass will take over, hurting your grass. We recognize the importance of weed control in Wyandotte, so we include it as an integral part of our lawn care programs.
Our experienced technicians will get rid of weeds and allow you to relax and enjoy your lawn using:
- Pre-emergent weed control products in the first and last applications of the season.
- Post-emergent use of weed sprays to kill existing weeds on contact.
- Supplemental weed treatments between lawn care applications as needed.